Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Bergie gets lots of attention

Bergie has visited the basement several times.  He always wants to be stretched from the ceiling or on the cross or on the table, bound and then tortured.  Sometimes I try to handle that myself.  Last time John assisted me.  This time the plan was to include John, Steve and our Asian visitor as torturers.  So we had Bergie hanging from the ceiling bound in chains and the stretched out on the table.  We were ejaculation focused.  Bergie got a lot of attention but no happy ending. 




No comments:

Post a Comment