Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Another Andy maybe not so much into pain

This Andy appeared on recon saying he finds my profile interesting.  He'd like to try my basement out.  Maybe he's not too much into pain.  No experience with spanking in any form.  But he'd like to try other interesting things.   Maybe panties and vibrators.  Maybe a little e-stim.  Lots of toys in the basement.  He has a nice smile and a good attitude.  He gets the usually introduction.  Maybe some pain.  Watch his reaction.  Maybe hold back some.  He tries a lot of the experience I offer,  and we had a happy ending. 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Bill. Great work. That was a woderfull session. panties to bare. luv it.

    ReplyDelete