Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, July 29, 2018

The real deal

Two weeks ago I had a guy whose profile called him a leatherman.  But yesterday it was the real deal.  He arrived on his bike in full leathers.  Boots and pants and harness and all all leather.  And the attitude to go with it.  He popped up on recon a recommendation from Craig.  Or I guess Craig was recommending me.  Mostly my real leatherman is into bondage and gear,  but had some flogging experience.   And looking for some e-stim and some good abuse.  His ass and cock and balls got the complete treatment.  Floggers and straps and my hand.  And all my e-stim toys.  And a happy ending. 




No comments:

Post a Comment