Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, August 4, 2018

BDSMthonger finally

I talked to lots of guys on fetlife and other sites about visiting the basement.  Many promise that they will eventually make the trip.  Many have good excuses.  I spotted the BDSMthonger on fetlife many years ago.  Many pictures of him in his thongs with his butt sticking out just waiting for me to deal with him, right?  And long ago he promised that he would visit.  Well it happened.  Long trip for him down the Interstate across state lines.  He arrived in his thong.  Think I was going to let him keep that on long?  He brought lots of toys. And lots of experience.  And arrived on a Friday afternoon.   So he had lots of company.  Even CoolSexy arrived to greet him.  We had a party.  BDSMthonger fit in well.  Got his thonged butt and bare butt in every possible position.  And used every possible implement and my hand of course.  Lots of rubbing an squeezing.  Dealing with his butt was a joy.





No comments:

Post a Comment