Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Good Slave

You think Bill's got slaves?  This one lives way the other side of Chicago, contacted me on fetlife and wrote "i love to be tied and whipped im always up for a little torture i also liked the session where you have one or two guys tied to each other I would love to serve you asap i can go whenever you tell me i need a master i wanna be tied im into being gagged I just love not having control or say on whats next  "

Think I can do that?  Always up for new visitors.  If he wants to visit I'll try to give him what he wants.    Made and appointment,  he arrived,  got him in some pretty panties,  a gag and a hood.  And I tortured him.  What do you think?  He did have a happy ending.  And I got lots of response out of him. 


1 comment: