Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, May 19, 2018

VirginDad all dolled up

VirginDad had told me that he was planning on visiting on Saturday.  He was planning on meeting Henry.  Henry had just been here a few days before but was planning to return Saturday to meet VirginDad.  And of course,  Steve would.  And John usually at hand.  VirginDad arrived a little late all dressed up and made to entertain my guests.  Well, John was here.  But no Henry and no Steve.  I'm sure VirginDad was disappointed.  But he looked nice.  He was nicely dressed.  But I usually like my visitors undressed.  VirginDad likes taking pictures. What to do?   I decide we'll take pictures of him in interesting positions as we gradually undress him.  And then of course, I beat his ass.  Ass looks good.


No comments:

Post a Comment