Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Steve and the new IML toys

Steve had joined us for our trip into Chicago for IML.  We all spent too much money on toys.  John had already felt the leather toys he bought.  Well Steve is going to feel them too.  But what he really wanted to was feel that new electric flogger I bought.  And Steve had bought me a rope flogger we had to try on him.  And he doesn't even know that I got this penis pump I got to try on him.  So Steve appeared for some time this afternoon.  And especially the new electric flogger and the penis pump were a real experience.  Steve likes experiences. 


No comments:

Post a Comment