Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, May 19, 2018

The PainSlut a challenge for Bill

The PainSlut is a fetlife connection.  Apparently reconnecting after losing his old profile.  Lives a distance way down the Interstate.  Says he wants his pain limits challenged and the basement seemed like the place to do it.  Really like e-stim.  Arrives as planned.  Willing to let me abuse him however I please.  Has had lots of experience.  Lots of humor.  Think I can get him to the point where he's not enjoying himself?   I paddle him hard.  Get some response.  I flog him hard.  Get more response.  E-stim.  He's not impressed.  Maybe I need new batteries.  Roll him over on the table and give him a challenge that get him saying enough. 








No comments:

Post a Comment