Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Welcome Buttrubber


Have been trying to persuade Buttrubber to visit the basement for quite a while.   He doesn't live too far.  Has a profile on fetlife that seems he could be a lot of fun.  Out of the blue this morning there is a message from him asking if I'm available this morning.  And one two three he appears.  He's dressed in his pretty panties and his fishnet stockings.  I said he's fun guy.  Maybe not too much into spanking.  No experience really.  But he wants experience.  Enjoys having my hand on his ass.  And wiggles a lot when I try on my different toys on his ass and other parts.  Yes, it was fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment