Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, July 22, 2017

ChiChris testing

ChiChris contacted me on Spankthishookups.  Not much experience.  Likes what he see down the basement.  Wants to try stuff.  Lots of messages before he arrives.  An hour early.  Dealt with lots of traffic.  Very friendly young man.  Interested in all my toys.  Lets me chat on and on about all my friends and their stories.  He takes a tour.  Take a shower.  Get him hot and steamy on the spanking bench.  Lots of wiggles.  I love response.  Move to the spanking horse.  He wants to try bondage.  Not really liking the paddles and floggers. Promises another visit.  We'll try play from another angle.


No comments:

Post a Comment