Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Henry arrives

Been waiting for Henry to visit for a long time.  Made contact with him on fetlife.  Been on my friends list.  Promised to visit.  But out of the blue it happens.  He has experience with bondage.  Says he likes flogging.  Wants to try all my things and test his limits.  He keeps saying he likes it,  but his body is telling me we're pushing some limits.  Some spanking and paddling, in the new stocks and flogged and whipped.  Yes, I used the whip.  Not nice.  And then hanging upside down and e-stim and violet wand for his cock and balls.


No comments:

Post a Comment