Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Pantyman picks his plug

Almost every morning I chat with Pantyman on Yahoo IM.  Usually he lets me know when he visits again he needs more.  More?  More attention to his ass.  Some spanking.  He likes spanking but mostly he likes butt plugs.  Bigger and better,  vibrating and more.  This time Chicago John was also visiting.  So Pantyman and Chicago John started out dressed in the pretty panties I selected for them.  And then they get spanked and paddled.  Not too hard.  Just play.  Strip off those panties.  And then Pantyman picks out a bunch of plugs he wants to feel.  And Chicago John helps me satisfy Pantyman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment