Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hey, it's Mark!

I've known Mark since way back when there was still a HoJo's in South Bend.  We used to spank each other back and forth.  We still joke about how I put him to sleep.  He's visited the basement many times. Not so often now.  Life gets in the way.  But yesterday he made a plan with another to meet in the basement and had a scenario all set up.  Mark was being Dom.  But then Mark promised after the other guy left,  his ass was mine.  And I just had fun.  Memories.  You can tell I enjoy having my hands on his ass.  Ends up pretty rosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment