Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Gogosox before dawn

Gogosox lets me know the night before he wants to stop on his way to work.  So next morning the phone rings early, before 6am.  The sun has not risen.  He's on his way.  Seems to have a little more time than usual.  Have to take some pictures.  Have to show everybody that I can still use some heavy paddles and straps.  It's all play.  But with Gogosox it's pretty heavy play.  He can handle it.   Seems to enjoy himself.  Positioning the camera is always a trick.  Have to work on setting it up when I have him over my knee.  He's a big guy to have over my knee.  His ass looks pretty sore doesn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment