Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Mark from SChi a little playful

He's been to the basement a number of times.  Always lets me know he's available at the last minute.  Half the time we don't connect.  But when he arrives he's very good about letting me know what he wants.  And what he doesn't want.  Gets kind of distracted.  Lot of wiggling about.  Always trying to find the implement that will please him.  Says he wants to play a dad/son, warden/prison, some kind of role.  Never get very far with that.  But he's lots of fun.  Got himself "dressed" in my new harness.  His little butt looked cute hanging up there.  But he wasn't happy in it.  Lots of complaints.  Lots of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment