Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Frank gives us a peek

Frank visited one time before.  That time he was all by himself and was very cautious.  Definitely no pictures.  This time he walked into a basement full of naked spanker/spankees having a good old time.  For the most part I took Frank aside and took care of him myself.  Some good hard spanking and paddling.  He lets me know he needs it hard. And I assume no pictures. But there's lot of movement in and out of the basement,  guys coming and going.  Bill is a good host and can't give Frank all of my attention.  So I pass him to Tiger and Steve and Jimmy.  And surprise, Frank says a picture is ok.  Well, maybe a video.  So you get a peak.  By this time his butt was well warmed up.  And Steve seemed to enjoy rubbing it a lot.  The Frank gets it back in forth with a bunch paddles.  Some of which you don't get to see because Tiger and then Jimmy are standing in the way.  But Frank ends up with a well spanked butt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment