Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Joe from MO draws a crowd

First made contact with Joe when he was back in Florida and I was making regular trips down there.  But no real meet until something over a year ago after he had moved to Missouri  and drotve up Illinois to visit the basement.  Always promised to return.  Now he lives in Texas,  but traveled from Michigan to make a second visit.  He warned me in advance and encourage me to find company for him.   So sent out the word that Joe the puppy was coming and several promised to join us and then few did show.  Of course not all at one time.  So Joe and I had one long afternoon as more and more people arrived.  Stage I: Joe tries to teach me about rope,  so I tie him up and then hang him up.  Then Kosstamojen  shows up for his third visit.  And Joe and I practice our rope tricks on him and have great fun beating him up.  Then I line the two of them up, Joe and Kosstamojen, and have great fun abusing both of their asses.

 
So Joe lets me know he's going to return to the basement and encourages me to invite others to join him.  One after another they arrive.  So when Egret shows up, we have tie him up and hang him up and flog him and paddle him.  But when Joe gets Egret tied down to the table,  he figures out that Egret is very very ticklish which gets Egret wiggling more than any spanking alone could.  Steve arrived and got his hands right in strapping and flogging away at the wiggly Egret.  And Joe was merciless in tickling him. 
 
 
So Joe lets me know he's going to return to the basement and encourages me to invite others to join him.  By the time Steve arrived,  Joe had already tied Egret down to the table and was learning how ticklish he is.  So Steve just jumped in and started spanking and strapping Egret.  But after quite a while Steve decided it was his turn.  So he just positioned himself on the spanking horse and waited for the group to pay attention to his ass.  Egret got a good lesson in punishing Steve with hand and paddle and what not.  Then had Steve floating in air and we flogged away at him from all sides. 
 
 
So Joe lets me know he's going to return to the basement and encourages me to invite others to join him. One after another they arrive.  Everybody gets his turn.  Including Joe who is willing to try anything.  So he asks if we put him in the pillory.  Then of course we whip his ass.  And we have to get him in the harness and hoist up his ass.  And then put on the new put and hoist him up upside down and beat his ass good.  Think he's had enough?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment