Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ken on the road again

Ken's headed down the Interstate.  Stopping by for some spanking.  Just that mostly.  Plenty hard.  Maybe try getting his balls tied up.  Oh well, no thank you.  Try some heavier paddles.  Butt gets pretty red.

3 comments:

  1. Well that was the most perfect spanking/paddling that I've ever seen. Taken well. Loved watching the cheeks jiggle. And the color was perfect. Wish that had been my fanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was the most perfect spanking/paddling that I've ever seen. Taken well. Loved watching the cheeks jiggle. And the color was perfect. Wish that had been my fanny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Bill, that is some of your best work, everything was perfect. It took my breath way. The wooden paddle at the end was outstanding. A peek between his checks at the end would have been nice. If I knew I'd get spanked just like that, I'd be in NW Indiana tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete