Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, October 3, 2014

CoolSexy No cock and balls

Usually CoolSexy's visits draw some attention,  but this time there were no takers.  He arrived on a Thursday evening and stayed over till Friday morning.  I had new chains and he brought his new whip and an old cane.  And then there's the new spoon.  So I was able to abuse his ass pretty well.  Video never shows it all.  And then when I made a video of me abusing his cock and balls,  he says oh no,  you can't put that on line.  I gotta talk to my wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment