Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Richard wanted a taste

 
Richard sent an e-mail.  He'd found me on Fetlife,  enjoyed my videos and wanted some experience.  Almost brand new to this.  Arrives the same afternoon.  Get is butt pretty red.  He lets me I'm having some effect.  Had to careful about marks.  Actually knew what a bull penis is,  but got to feel it anyway.  Wanted to feel the cane and really want some nipple torture experience.  Good start for a first visit. 

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful introduction today. I will definitely be back for more! richard

    ReplyDelete