Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

I have a dream

Twisted Muscle had responded to an invitation I made on Spankthishookups many years ago and joined a group down the basement.  Never returned.  Too far to travel.  Not really into groups.  But around the Internet I started seeing spanking videos that he was making,  and finally sent him a message saying I had a dream that he bring one of his spankers down the basement and get on all my equipment and make a great video.  Surprise he said yes.  Today he showed up with his pal Zach.  Figured that Zach would be doing the spanking and mostly he did.  But sometimes he seemed to need some spanking himself.  And while he wandered around the basement I took over spanking Twisted Muscle who took a pretty heavy beating.  Lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment