Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

John gets it hard

John had told me yesterday that he wanted to visit next week.  But today there was a call that he wanted to visit today like now.  Can Bill say no?  Haven't seen John in a long time.  John is a hard ass.  And he expects me to give him a good beating.  I hook him up to the table and beat HARD with my hand and straps.  Then turn him over and torture his nipples and cock and balls.  He wiggles and squirms and squeals.  Then on to cross to lay it on with paddles.  Think John got what he wants?

No comments:

Post a Comment