Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Zapper

A few weeks ago we discussed the Zapper.  Max had sent a post introducing the device that is meant to zap bugs but could be effective zapping butts.  Then I found one batteries included at Cabela's in Hammond.  Tried it once on my hand and thought not going to find any candidates for this.  

SissyMaidAnna tried it two weeks ago,  and said it was no big deal.  Unfortunately I didn't set the camera right to get a picture.  

But yesterday I did get pictures of me using the zapper on Tiger and Steve.  And if you look closely you can see the ZAP.  There's a little spark!  Maybe some burning flesh!
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment