Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, June 7, 2013

SissyMaidAnna brings his toys

Fetlife message: Is the basement open this morning?   I hate short notice.  But it's the SissyMaidAnna.  He's busy man.  With a great ass I might add.  How can I say no when I get a chance?  He arrives with his little black bag.  A bunch of interesting toys.  He likes floggers.  And loves having his balls beat.  And he likes to be tied up.  And when I flog him he says, Harder!  What more can I asked?  Well,  I show him the bug zapper,  and tell him how I'm afraid to use it on anyone.  He says he'll go for it.  And it's so cool because every time it hits it not only zaps but there is a little spark. He says it doesn't feel too bad.  Have to make a video.  Camera aimed at his ass. Fireworks!  And damn I forgot to turn the camera On.  Who's next for the zapper?



No comments:

Post a Comment