Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Steve asymetric

Steve's been busy.  Bill's been busy.  Two weeks went by and we didn't get together.  But it's a beautiful afternoon and we're both free.  All Steve's doing is "loving" pictures on Fetlife.  Getting him ideas.  So after I warm up his ass with my hand and say we better take some pictures.  He's got ideas about tying him up all on one side.  That's asymetric bondage, Steve!  Means he's on his tip toes on one foot and the other foot tied up high in the air.  Has a little trouble keeping his balance while I whack at his ass.  And the ass turns real red.  You'll like the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment