Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What are the chances?

Last week I get this e-mail:

Browsing and found your blog...
 
Hi,
I stumbled onto your blog while browsing other spanking blogs a few days ago. I was looking at it and was interested in the range of things you have in your basement. Though I'm new to spanking, your basement looks like a relatively non-sexual place to get a red ass. I'd like that, especially to start off. Hand, paddle? And I'd like to try those stocks, if that's what they're called. Kind of intimidating.
You posted that you're right off of the interstate south of Chicago. I live in the city, a few years out of college, and right now I'm just working a part time job. My schedule tends to be pretty constant, but I only know next week's for sure: the best time for me is every weekday morning except Tuesday. Is there any way I could visit next week? Kind of excited and want to come soon, if you'll have me. What works for you?
 
By the way, I found your email on your social parody site.
Looking forward to it,
 
This is John from Chicago.  Think it will happen?
 
Well, he arrived on time!  Not sure what he's looking for.  Just wants an experience.  Started spanking him on his shorts.  Finally pulled those down.  No video,  but some pictures ok.  Seem to handle it all ok.  Kept checking.  Got a good taste.  Maybe more of a taste than he was expecting.   Wouldn't promise he'd ever try again. 
 




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment