Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Slave Scott returns

I met SlaveScott on fetlife quite a while ago. Visited me twice. Sometimes in the middle of a session he decided it's over. Guess it's not the middle of the session. It's over. Had enough. Last time figured I wouldn't see him again. Been quite a while. But let me know that he had some time for the basement coming up. Even asked that we find people to watch him getting his ass beat. So no audience but today it happened. I beat his ass. Little hand spanking to warm him up. Then got out the chains and flogged and strapped his ass.. He made noises. Guess he was unhappy. Decided he liked the hand spanking. Tried that again. But suddenly got up and decided it was over. Half over. But he was done.


No comments:

Post a Comment