Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Tiger and Steve together again

They used to be regulars on Friday afternoons.  How long has it been.  Tiger has gone astray.  Steve you're never sure.  And last Friday Bill had to cancel.  But the two spanking buddies finally made it back.  Steve had to show off how he could be harnessed to the trapeze and swings from the rafters as Tiger whips his ass.  Then Tiger gets his share.  I love just spanking him.  But then Steve and I go back and forth reddening up his ass.  And finally I stack them up and get Tiger and Steve paddled and strapped on top of each other. 
Not butts in a row, but butts in a stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment