Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Meeting Bimalebottomsup

New visitor from Fetlife arrives in the basement, and returns home to write in his profile: As with most of the fetish community I enjoy finding out different things about myself. I just returned home from a visit to "Bill's basement". I had been trying to visit there for about a year and I will tell you the wait was worth it! I wasn't sure how it would be.I enjoy being spanked, but this is the first time the spanking was the focus. I usually would like the spanking as part of foreplay.I went there knowing there would only be spanking and no sex. It was incredibly exciting and erotic.He used a various assortment of implements.Some really hurt,but felt wonderful at the same time.I am hoping for a return visit soon!
One of the most animated responsive visitors I've ever had.  Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment