Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Is Steve my pain slave?

Sunny day, spring in the air. Steve has an errand to run, and appears on Bill's doorstep. Maybe he needs spanking. Maybe he's just letting the old man he's not forgot. Just a quickie. Steve's in love with the new eye hooks in the basement rafters. Has himself all hooked up. And I get to flog him and strap him and slapper him. All for my enjoyment and your enjoyment. He's my painslave. You think. Well, not a total pain slave. But looks good hanging up there, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment