Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Marathon

We're on a roll. Steve three times in one week! When he gets down my basement he bare assed fast. But he's always got his think cap on. Always thinking up ways to get his ass beat in interesting ways. Today he was hanging chains and figuring out some way for me to suspend him. Upside down! Steve, don't want to drop you on your head. So we modify his plans. Variation on the rope suspension we tried a couple days ago. Using chains and ropes. The butt up and butt over and every combination we can figure out. He's very creative. And I just whip his ass. What a joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment