Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

When you think the well gone dry

When you think there is a constant flow of butt down Bill's basement, all of a sudden nothing nothing nothing. Had been more than a week since I've had any visitors. Had almost given up hope.

Then I get this guy from down the Tollroad who says his wife needs some spanking. Think this is going to happen? And then Vince who I've not seen in age sends me a late night message that he has the afternoon available. Think Steve will join him?

Fish writes my wife wants you to spank me. He comes with a note from her. All of his sins. He probably doesn't agree that he's so bad. But he wants to please her. So he takes a good hand spanking, some paddling and strapping.




Vince has made two previous visits to the basement. But always solo. Like most guys he's got a job, so doesn't have much chance to get to the basement. But last minute he sends a message saying he can come this afternoon. Well, I'm expecting Steve too. Let see how they match. After giving Vince's balls some major whacking which is what he asked for they start whacking back and forth at each other's asses. Make a good show




Wonder who will surprise me next?

No comments:

Post a Comment