Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Busy day down the basement

Like I said the chances are 1 in 100 turning a message exchange on Fetlife or Collarme or Spankthishookups or Yahoo group to a hand to butt contact down the basement. Even just 50/50 when time and place is set.
The Little Prince is a trucker traveling down the Interstate. Heading in my direction. Gives me a call to find out if he can make a return visit. I'm expecting someone new who's probably going to stand me up. Give me some time, may call you back. Right, new guy is a no show. But the Little Prince is happy that I'll pick him up at a local truck stop. Then down my basement I warm up his butt nicely. Lots of paddles and straps including the new ones that Spairro donated to the cause. And the Little Prince brought his own strap with him. A beautiful braided strap. You all would like it.
And while the Little Prince is getting his ass beat, the phone rings. It's Garry who visited me almost a year ago. Guy who really wants the ladies spanking him, but doesn't seem to be having any luck. So he wants to stop by in the afternoon. And I can be creative. So I get out my chains and hang him up, balls in the choker chain, clothes pins on nipples and balls. Slap the guy's ass with all my favorite toys. He groans but seems to be enjoying himself. No new video this time. But the one from last year is a reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment