Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dennis says Invite some other guys

A week ago Dennis visited my basement and took his usual hard spanking.
Suggested that if he come back next time we could get a group together. That
means of course that he decides when next time is and I get the group together. Getting a group together is not always easy.  Disappointed when others can join us.  But spanking is not at the top of anyones list.  Guys got jobs.  Guys got families.  Always hoping they'll find time for a visit down the basement.

Dennis lets me know that he will be coming back on Friday afternoon. So I send
out lots of invitations. In many cases I get no response. The few responses I
get are regrets. Can't come Friday afternoon. Most are working. But
alternate Friday afternoons is when Tiger and Steve usually meet so I can count
on them, right? Yep. And Jake from Fort Wayne who has been making noises about making a trek to the basement for the longest time finally arrives.

 Yep, Jake down Bill's basement. And I must say that Dennis, Steve and Tiger really enjoyed dealing with his ass. There was a lot of spanking going on. The video camera was going the whole time.  It was a fun time. Especially the part where Jake gets it with Mr. Dave's prison strap.



23:34
Dennis says Invite some other guys (12)
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/7448458

No comments:

Post a Comment