Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Spairro returns

Been more than a year since I've seen Spairro. He travels way down the Interstate from the other end of Michigan. But always lets me know he's planning on another visit. Yesterday was the day. He's a guy I can count on. Right on time. Exactly when he said he'd be here.

This guy is all ready. Out of his clothes quick and willing to let me do whatever I want. He even gives me some lessons in tying him up. He taught me some knots I got to practice. He had a pretty complete Bill's basement experience. Every position lots of implements Really interesting marks on that ass. Look! Intersting commentary as we progress. Certainly enthusiastic. But he walks away saying he could have had more.

Next time I'm going to tie him up and give it to him. There will be a next time.



18:03
Spairro returns (1)
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/4821941

No comments:

Post a Comment