Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dennis well spanked

Dennis has visited the basement many times. He's been part of many parties, but often just has a session by himself. He often lets me know at the last minute that he has some free time. He travels some distance to visit. He's very specific about what he wants. He wants some warm up and then he wants to build up until he gets a very hard spanking. He often will let me know what implements he wants me to use. They should be very heavy duty. Nothing that just creates noise. Might also say that he gives me lots of strokes. Very appreciate and lets me know he's pleased with my work.

10 this morning he let me know he'd like to come over. Happened to be on line. And I said I could never refuse him. He's very reliable and always right on time. At short notice the basement was not all set up. No problem. He's not interested in any bondage stuff. He can point to the implements he wants used on him. So the session follows the usual course. Building in intensity and ending with a caning. Long ago he gave me the cane he likes used on him. This time 18 strokes.



13:26
Dennis well spanked
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/4743120

No comments:

Post a Comment