Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010


Two years ago I took a trip across Chicago to the north side to meet Dave (yes, another Dave), a contact I made on http://personals.manspank.us/ . I think the only contact I've made through that site. Dave had some spanking experience. Was living with a lady who'd played his "domme" some years before. She lost interest in the spanking. He still had the spanking need. Thus I appeared on the scene. We had a nice little session in his livingroom. He said to keep in contact.

So for two years been keeping in contact Letting him know it'd be nice to come join the fun down the basement. In the mean time, he's married the lady and let me know he'd like to make a visit. Just looking for an opportunity.

Well today the lady was away and he had opportunity. Gave him a tour of the basement. He's cheery as ever. Out of his clothes quick. Over the spanking bench gave him some hand spanking and then warm him up with some different toys. Tried out the cross. Made the mistake of saying he liked canes. Sure got him moving. But on the spanking horse with the rugbeater really got him moving. May have reached his limit. It was a fun time. Sure hope we don't have to wait two years again. You'll enjoy his pictures.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment