Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Danny's excellent ass


More than a year ago Danny contacted me and said that he had seen some of the spanking videos on the Bill's basement site. He had a little spanking experience but thought he had a much better ass than any of the guys in my videos and he'd like to make a visit for me to take pictures.

Over the last year he kept telling me he'd be making a visit usually "in a week". Occasionally I'd contact him about my comings and goings and that I was still looking for him to make his visit. I am persistent

Finally agreed that he'd be coming today at 9 am. It was pouring rain this morning and about five minutes to nine the phone rang. Danny was running late, but he'd be there in an hour. The rain slowed and Danny showed. Real young guy, didn't say much, seemed real cautious. Tried the spanking horse with his shorts on. But asked if I was taking a pictures. Well, then the pants had to come off. Then he eyed the cross. Got him all attached with that excellent ass. And spanked him and flogged him and used that little whippy thing on him. The ass kept wiggling. Maybe to make the picture more entertaining but I don't think he was real comfortable with the spanking. Tried the horse again real quick. But he was done, pulling on his pants. Said he had to get used to it. Didn't know how other guys take so much. Think I'll get Danny back? Mentioned Steve. Maybe he'd like to meet Steve. He'll have to get in line.

So what do you think of Danny's ass?

Bill

Danny on the cross
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1111156

No comments:

Post a Comment