Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

So I don't waste another day waiting








Known Glen a long time. Used to trade swats years ago.

Got to know him pretty well. We ride bikes together. Know his wife. Know his kids. Have supper at his place regularly.

But don't see him for spanking very often.

He's a busy guy with family and work. He's also good at wasting time on line. I should know. But sometimes we make plans and then the plans don't work. Sometimes I sit waiting for Glen. And where's Glen?

So yesterday we rode bikes. Today we were going to ride bikes. But it was bad weather. Not really bad weather. But Glen had lots of stuff to do otherwise. So I say maybe I'll just spank you anyway. And I wait. Maybe we'll ride bikes. Maybe I'll spank him. And I wait. Where's Glen. Finally he decides he's going to push it all off. No bike riding. No spanking. He'll see me tomorrow. What! You're go to make me waste another day?

So Glen says, he'll be over in a couple minutes.

And you know what? I beat his ass. Just like the old days. Kind of nice.

Take some pictures? Says he doesn't care.

Think he could stand up to a competition with RaidersBulldog? What's he going to do with a trophy. Be kind of hard to explain to the kids.
Glen Over the Table
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/511378

Glen on the cross
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/511418

No comments:

Post a Comment