Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quite demonstrative










Been talking to John for quite some time about getting together. We live some distance. I had said I'd got visit him. But pushed it off and it didn't happen.

But this morning he took the two hour drive and visited Bill's basement. Said he was willing to try just about anything. Pictures and videos were ok.

And he was willing to go along with anything I tried. Loved that he was so responsive. No just going to take take it. He oooo's and ahhh's and squirms. Difference positions. Lots of different toys. And pics and videos for you to see. And I think it's going to happen again.

Bill









No comments:

Post a Comment