Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, June 10, 2018

You been warned

I make contacts for spanking down my basement in lots of different place around the web.  Have made lots of contacts on Spankthishookups because it was one of the earliest sites for men to make contact with other men who want to spank or get spanked or switch or I can imagine.  Over many years I have had something over 300 visitors down the basement.  There are many on spankthishookups who have talked with me about visiting but it never happens.  They talk and they talk and they talk but they never arrive.  In some cases they set a time and a date and I'm expecting them to come and they don't arrive.  Many times they set a time and a date but I'm not really expecting them to arrive.  Sometimes guys will ask whether I'm going to be busy in March or April or whatever month.  Right,  I'm going to set aside the whole month for them to arrive.  I'm not going to set aside a whole day to wait for anybody.  Give me a date and a time that you will be here and I will be here.  But won't wait too long.  Assuming you asked where to come.  So a week or so ago this guy was asking if I'd be available on Friday.  Right,  what time on Friday.  Well he had a dinner meeting wasn't sure when it'd be over but he was going to then be traveling in my direction and beyond if he could stop.  So  what time should I expect him?  Maybe between 8 and 9.   Which is it? 8 or 9?  Let's say 8:30.  So I go out and do other stuff,  but I'm home by 8:30.  And there is a message from him.  Can he arrive early?  Guess that's better than late.  But then there is another message from him asking,  what kind of a neighborhood do I live in?  Then another message that he's been parked across the street from my house,  and there were some people getting out of a car right next to him and they had sun glasses on,  and he got nervous and decided to leave.  Sorry.  Neighborhood is too sketchy.  Just letting you know,  you've been warned. 



1 comment:

  1. One man's "sketchy" is another man's Paradise. He was simply too scared to enter that beautiful home, walk down those stairs, pull his pants down, and give up his precious butt to Bill's Boards, Bill's Leathers, and Bill's Butt-owning Palm, Down The Basement.

    ReplyDelete