Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, June 30, 2018

BondageHeavy from across the sea

There are guys who live just the other side Chicago who will tell me that getting to northwest Indiana is too far even when I have lots of guys who have gotten here long distances down the Interstate across several state lines.  For several years now I've had this regular visitor from Asia who obviously travels across a big ocean to get to the basement.  But this time on  Recon.com I made this contact with a guy who was visiting Chicago from one of those European counties across another big ocean.  He chatted for most of week.  He set it all up to get here, drove a car thanks to GPS got to my door early.  He's a bondage guy.  Not so much into spanking probably got more spanking than he wanted.  Said he was open to pain.  I had him tied to the horse and attached to the cross front ways and back ways.  What he seemed most interested in was the e-stim.  Zapped him and got some wiggles out of him.  Got him excited.  Sent me a thank you which doesn't always happen.  I should thank him.  Probably did.







No comments:

Post a Comment