Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, June 11, 2018

Edging HotDog not so much spanking

HotDog right up front on Recon told me he doesn't like spanking.  Kind of surprising that he chose to travel hours down the Interstate to visit the basement.  He's really into bondage.  So I tied him pretty good to the spanking horse,  I got him in the stocks and then chained to the table.  Lots of spanking too,  but not too heavy.   And lots of rubbing and squeezing his butt and balls and cock.  He likes to be edge.  That means he's right on the edge of cumming, right?   Did he cum?  Happy ending. 




No comments:

Post a Comment