Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sharing the Kentucky Boy

Bill down in Kentucky tells me he's been watching my videos and wants to bring up his boy to have a basement experience.  They travel the full length of Indiana just to visit the basement.  You think the basement is worth it?  This Kentucky Boy has a very resilient butt.  He gets to feel a lot of my paddles and straps.   Sometimes from two of us at the same time.  Get some response from him.  Not really a wiggler.  And then in the pillory give him a nasty bruise.  Sorry.  But he handles it all well.  And Kentucky Bill seems to enjoy it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment