Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Introducing Kosstamojen

Kosstamojen,  right out of Star Wars, right?  I didn't know that.  But we connected on Fetlife.  Said my basement was the kind of place he was looking for.  He has a plan for all the things we can try.  Get him on the cross and spank and paddle and flog him front and back.  Torture his nipples and his cock and balls.  Get him squirming.  Then bound on the table I strap him and whip him and flog him.  Front and back.  Lots of wiggling.  Pretty heavy really.  He seemed satisfied. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Kosst Amojan, Star Trek - not Star Wars... They were the evil "demons" the Bajorans feared on DS9.

    ReplyDelete