Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A better view Need2botk otk

Two weeks ago I uploaded a video of Need2botk's most recent visit:  http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/13359931 .  In the first scene of that video the camera was way off center,  so when I'm spanking Need2botk over the knee with the hairbrush as he actually had requested and his butt appears way up in the corner of the screen.  Not a good view.  Bill can't do it all.  I got spanking to do,  I can't be a movie director too.  But fortunately in this case Need2botk brought his own camera and actually got a much better view of his butt being spanked over the knee with the hairbrush.  I'm sure this is what he wanted. He sent me a copy and now you get to see  it.  Nice view of his butt.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment