Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Tiger and Steve welcome Tim

New guy from Collarme.com and Spanko.net had happy memories of old school paddlings Wanted to have that experience again. He felt just about every paddle I got. Made little response. Not a wimper, a groan or a grunt. And in the background were Tiger and Steve pounding away on each other. But they saw how much fun I was having with a new butt and they wanted to join in. Of course, I had to give them some of my attention. Got all three of them lined up. Great fun

No comments:

Post a Comment