Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Remember Steve?


 
 
 
New Year!  New spankee?  Nope, Steve's back.  Remember Steve?  It's been a long time.  His health, his family, his busy life got in the way.  But he let me know.  And I let him know he had to get back down the basement.  First visitor of the new year!

Got to remind him what a spanking is.  Warm him up.  And the one leather paddle after another.  And then the new slapper from the western store.  And you think he's going to get away without feeling the billet strap.  And what'd I find lying in my front yard?  Somebody's Christmas decoration, a plastic candy cane.  Left some nice marks.  And with the new flogger too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment