Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Communication problem

Tiger and Steve every other Friday afternoon. I can count on them, right? We have had some communication problems. Can't count on Yahoo mail. The basement's not always available. Tiger disappears on vacation. Steve' s got family responsiblities. Our schedule is all disrupted. Today is a Wednesday. Trying to get it together. Tiger arrives. I get to play on his butt while we talk about guns. Popular topic right now. His butt reddens a little. The doorbell rings. What do you know? It's Steve! We got our act together. I'm still playing on Tiger's butt, Tiger spanks Steve. Steve's butt is turning real red. Let's get them lying next to each other on the table. Make a little video for your entertainment. Strap, tawse, paddle. Steve says, HARDER! Steve, I do it your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment