Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sometimes they come back


















Sometimes you never hear from them again. Sometimes they surprise you and return years later. But this time Mike was traveling down I 65 and made a stop down Bill's basement last Thursday. He also got to meet and spank Steve. He decided though that he didn't want videos and made me delete the ones I had recorded. Figured I'd not see this guy again. But surprise, this time he was returning form a trip to PA and asked if he could make another stop down the basement. He liked being over my knee. Mostly hand spanking and he brought some paddles of his own that suited hm. Bill aims to please. And to please me, he lets me take one still pic of his reddened butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment